Collection of Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Use of Personally Identifiable and Non-Personally Identifiable Information
The security of your PII is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or information stored on the Site or our servers, will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
No Children under age 13
We have no intention of collecting PII from children under the age of 13. When we become aware that personal information from a child under 13 has been collected without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Changes to policy; Opt-Out Process
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use PII in a way that differs from this policy, we will post such changes here and provide you the opportunity to opt-out of such differing uses. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of any changes to this policy means you accept such changes. If you opt-in to our email lists, we may contact you from time to time. You may opt-out at any time. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at Unsubscribe.gotmilk.com and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
United States of America
Our Site is maintained in the United States of America. By using the Site, you authorize the export of PII to the USA and its storage and use as specified in this policy.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from within 5 miles of 2300 SE Bristol Street, Newport Beach, CA 92660 and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within 5 miles of the address above.
1. How to Enter.
First to Respond Pre-Order Promotion: Beginning at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Monday, May 29, 2017, respondents must fully complete the online order form on www.boneslovemilk.com (“Website”), including their Instagram username, telephone and address. The first fifty (50) to complete the online order form and send it back will each receive a large cheese pizza and a gallon of milk delivered to the address provided on June 10th between the hours of 11:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) and 4:00 PM Pacific Time (PT). Once there are fifty (50) respondents that have successfully responded, the Pre-Order Promotion will be over, and no other prizes will be awarded for the Pre-Order Promotion.
First to Respond Day Of Promotion: Beginning at 11:00 AM PT on June 10, 2017, respondents must fully complete the online order form on www.boneslovemilk.com. including their Instagram username, telephone and address. The first one hundred fifty (150) to complete the online order form and send it back will each receive a large cheese pizza and a gallon of milk delivered to the address provided on June 10th between the hours of 11:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) and 4:00 PM Pacific Time (PT). Once there are one hundred and fifty (150) respondents that have successfully responded, the Day of Promotion will be over, and no other prizes will be awarded for the Day of Promotion.
Limit one (1) entry per person/per email address/Instagram account/address. The Pre-Order Promotion and Day of Promotion shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion.” No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, postage-due, technically corrupted or garbled entries or mail, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Pre-Order Promotion begins at 9:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Monday, May 29, 2017 and ends once fifty (50) respondents have successfully responded, or on Friday, June 9, 2017 at 3:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) whichever occurs first.
Day of Promotion begins at 11:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on Saturday, June 10, 2017 and ends once one hundred and fifty (150) respondents have successfully responded, or on June 10, 2017 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) whichever occurs first.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of within 5 miles of 2300 SE Bristol Street, Newport Beach, CA 92660 (the “Jurisdiction”) and who are 13 and older as of date of entry. Void outside of the Jurisdiction and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Promotion may only be entered in or from the Jurisdiction, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. First to Respond. Once there are fifty (50) respondents that have successfully responded for the Pre-Order Promotion, the Pre-Order Promotion will be over, and no other prizes will be awarded for the Pre-Order Promotion. Once there are one hundred fifty (150) respondents that have successfully responded for the Day Of Promotion, the Day Of Promotion will be over, and no other prizes will be awarded for the Day Of Promotion. If any prize is returned as undeliverable the prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Odds of winning depend on the number of respondents. By entering the Promotion, respondents fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
5. Prize(s). Each respondent will receive a large cheese pizza and a gallon of milk delivered to the address provided. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize: $30. Total ARV of all prizes combined: $6,000.
Limit one (1) prize per person/per email address/Instagram account/address.
Prize(s) is/are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of any prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If the entrant is not at the address listed on the entry when the prize is delivered between the hours of 11:00 AM PT and 4:00 PM PT on June 10, 2017, the prize will not be awarded. All taxes and unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s).
6. Notification. Potential winner(s) will be notified via an Instagram direct message. The potential winners who entered during the Pre-Order Promotion, will be notified on or prior to June 9, 2017. The potential winners who entered during the Day Of Promotion on June 10, 2017 will be notified the same day between the hours of 11:00 AM PT and 4:00 PM PT. Potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within one (1) hour of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within one (1) hour of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person/household/address.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to film, record, videotape and/or photograph winner and to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, respondents and winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, GALLEGOS United, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Respondents who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an respondent from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said respondent is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other respondents or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN RESPONDENT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute as to any account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register on the Website will be deemed to be the respondent. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PROMOTION, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PROMOTION AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of California, City of Los Angeles.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Promotion, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the County of Los Angeles in the State of California. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
12. List of Winners/Winner’s Name. To obtain a list of winners/the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 15, 2017 to: CMPB Team, 300 Pacific Coast Highway, Ste 200, Huntington Beach, CA 92648.
13. Sponsor. California Milk Processor Board, 101 S. El Camino Real, Suite 202, San Clemente, CA 92672.